Alastair Gray’s Integrated Medicine Consultations, Education and Books
A company using natural medicine, integrated and homeopathic principles to effect change and restore balance for individuals, organisations and communities.
Creating excellence in the clinical delivery of natural medicine professions through conducting and facilitating research.
Delivering and managing excellent education programs utilizing the best technologies and learning tools grounded in solid educational theory and best practice.
Leading academic journals are distorting the scientific process and represent a "tyranny" that must be broken, according to a Nobel prize winner who has declared a boycott on the publications. Randy Schekman, a US biologist who won the Nobel prize in physiology or medicine this year and receives his prize in Stockholm on Tuesday, said his lab would no longer send research papers to the top-tier journals, Nature, Cell and Science...'
A new randomised placebo-controlled single-blind pilot trial published in the Indian Journal of Research in Homoeopathy seems to show that individualised homeopathic treatment of children.
A total of 61 patients aged 6-15 diagnosed with ADHD (Homoeopathy = 30, placebo = 31) were randomised to receive either individualised homoeopathic medicine in fifty millesimal (LM) potency or placebo for a period of one year. All patients in the homoeopathy group showed better outcomes and the authors conclude that: this pilot study provides evidence to support the therapeutic effects of individualised homoeopathic medicines in ADHD children. However, the results need to be validated in multi-center randomised double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial.For a copy of the abstract and a pdf of the full article go here:
The concepts behind HRI and why we need to replicate a rigorous study in piglets suggesting homeopathy could reduce antibiotics in the food chain http://tinyurl.com/pigletstudy
1. a homogeneous mixture of two or more substances in which the molecules or atoms of the substances are completely dispersed. The constituents can be solids, liquids, or gases
2. the act or process of forming a solution
3. the state of being dissolved
4. a specific answer to or way of answering a problem
5. the act or process of solving a problem
- Great resources on homeopathy research information from the NCH
- Leading academic journals are distorting the scientific process
- New study shows individualised homeopathy helps manage ADHD in children
- Homeopathy: Meta-Analyses of Pooled Clinical Data
- Are the Effects of Homeopathy Attributable to a Statistical Artefact?
- Experimental #research in #homeopathy
- Rachel Roberts | HRI and exciting veterinary research testing homeopathy on piglets
- Ana Lamaro on behalf of the Austrailan Homeopathic Association in response to the NHMRC report.
- Make up your own mind about evidence on homeopathy.
- Balanced documentary from Germany on Homeopathy